When I was a teenager, I developed a note-taking system that mixed elements of text and drawing. I stuck with it and now use it to tell stories. They often start with existential questions that I approach with humor. For my degree show, I presented 6 monumental drawings that answered these questions, in French or in English:
- What must happen for two people to meet?
- What footprints are we walking on?
- How does our vision of our future change over time?
- How does our interpretation of our past change over time?
- What will be left of us after we die?
- What would the child we have been think if he met the adult we have become?